Sunday, June 15, 2014

Musings on synchronicity and connection

"A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart."  ~ Goethe

Synchronicity.  I'm not sure I can provide evidence for it, but I can say that it seems to be tied into the law of attraction and karma.  What you choose to focus on is what will surround you.  I have no idea how or why this works, but my hypothesis has something to do with a game I heard about years ago.  It's called "Mindball" and it utilizes the players' theta brainwaves to move a ball to opposite ends of the table.  The more focused player will be able to push her ball to the opposite side and win the game.  It works through electrodes attached to the players' heads which are then attached to a computer, the table, and the ball.  So what does this mean?

Thoughts are physically charged masses, and thus, thoughts have power to attract, repel, and blend.

I think synchronicity and connectivity are easily explained through this imagery.  Our thoughts are traveling along invisible wires...maybe strings or something smaller that conduct instantaneously...and the stronger someone feels or transmits a thought, the more likely it is to be "picked up" in the current of matching thoughts or "vibrations".  This can be positive or negative.  

In my life, I've had a lot of  psychic type friends and experiences.  I know that we all have psychic antennae, but our antennae can sometimes be better at receiving information or sending it.  For instance, I am a decent receiver, and a very good sender of information.  I also know that the more I meditate, the better at both sending and receiving I become.  Meditation increases my "connectivity" which tells me that I'm exercising a psychic muscle that puts me into having more synchronous experiences. 

There is a Chinese proverb called the Red String of Fate that says "An invisible thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.  The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."  I love this as it describes what we know in Western thought as soul mates or kindred spirits.  Only a handful of people in my life I can say I've been absolutely destined to know, however, I feel that almost everyone I meet has something to teach me.  I think there is something deeper at play here in the realm of connectivity, and the next level of human development will evolve into understanding and embracing the beauty swimming in our collective unconscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment